The Yoga Tree is open in the Stirling Arcade!
We have a lovely space upstairs in the Arcade. Please pop in and see us. We can talk about the different classes we offer and see which one is best for you.
Roots Vegetarian cafe is open underneath the Yoga Tree.
Come in and say hello….and maybe have some lunch too!
- Good Friday – No Tai Chi or Nia – but Seasonal Flow is on!
- Easter Monday – All scheduled classes are on
- Our first CommuniTREE class – Yoga for Relaxation is on April 27th at 6pm. Class is by donation.
- Pilates classes starting Tuesday April 22nd 1pm with Jacquie from Beaumont Body Shaping
- Ashtanga Vinyasa 6 week Beginners course starting May 10th with Rowena Warren
- Personalised and Private: A session or series of sessions with Gillian, created especially for you and tailored to your needs. Just for you or share the time with a friend or partner. This can be a combination of yoga for a healthy back, flow for energy, deepening your practice, pranayama, meditation, some Metta massage. Pre booking required. Prices start at £20