The Yoga Tree is open in the Stirling Arcade!
We have a lovely space upstairs in the Arcade. Please pop in and see us. We can talk about the different classes we offer and see which one is best for you.
Check our class times and prices on the Class Schedule page!
Have a look at our Workshop page for upcoming events!
Roots Vegetarian cafe is open underneath the Yoga Tree.
Come in and say hello….and maybe have some lunch too!
- We’ve got new classes starting in January and February! Have a look at the Class Schedule page for more details.
- The 3rd annual Stirling Health Fair Day is taking place on January 24th from 11am – 4pm. There will be talks and taster classes and it’s all FREE! See the Workshop page for details.
- We have a Donation Station for Start Up Stirling at the studio. Please feel free to drop off any non-perishable food items either at the studio or at Roots cafe underneath the Yoga Tree
- We have some fantastic workshops coming up, including a brand new Soul Foods Wellbeing Workshop. Check the Workshop page for info.
- Personalised and Private: A session or series of sessions with Gillian, created especially for you and tailored to your needs. Just for you or share the time with a friend or partner. This can be a combination of yoga for a healthy back, flow for energy, deepening your practice, pranayama, meditation, some Metta massage. Pre booking required. Prices start at £20